- Undergraduate: Illinois State University (Normal, IL)
- Medical School: Southern Illinois University (Springfield, IL)
- Residency: Fort Wayne Medical Education Program (Fort Wayne, IN) & Southern Illinois University (Springfield, IL)
- Fellowship: Triangle Orthopaedic Associates (Durham, NC)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Indiana Orthopedic Society
- Fort Wayne Medical Society
- Indiana State Medical Association
- Volunteer Clinical Assistant Professor Of Orthopaedic Surgery. Indiana University School of Medicine. October 2015 – present.
- Faculty Sponsor. Orthopedic Surgery Interest Group. Indiana University School of Medicine, Fort Wayne Campus. September 2016 – present.
- Ringenberg JD, Foughty Z, Hall AD, Aldridge JM, Wilson JB, Kuremsky MA. Inter- and Intraobserver Reliability of Radiographic Classification of Acromioclavicular Joint Dislocations. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2018 Mar; 27(3): 538-544. PubMed PMID: 29174018
- Foughty Z, Antalis MS, Ringenberg J, Hall AD. Funding sources and financial disclosures, and their relationship to study outcomes and level of evidence in the Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2017 Jun; 26(6): e193-e197. PMID: 28395946
- Hall A., Eilers M., Hansen R., Robinson B., Maloney W., Paprosky W., Ries M., & Saleh K. Advances in Acetabular Reconstruction in Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty: Maximizing Function and Outcomes After Treatment of Periacetabuluar Osteolysis Around the Well-Fixed Shell. AAOS Instructional Course Lecture. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2013 Sep 18; 95(18): 1710-18. (Accepted to AAOS Instructional Course Lectures). PMID: 24048559
- Barnhart B., Allan D., Milbrandt J., Khardori N., Hall A., & Barenfanger J. Intra-Operative Culturing of Donor Allograft Bone: A Lack of Clinical Utility. UPOJ. 2008-2009; 19.
- Hall AD, Mallon WM, Wilson JB. Combined Transfer of the Rhomboid and Levator Scapulae Muscles for Management of Trapezius Palsy (Eden-Lange Procedure). Advanced Reconstruction Shoulder 2. Rosemont, IL: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, 2016; 701-706.
- Hall A, Eilers M, Hansen R, Robinson BS, Maloney WJ, Paprosky WG, Ries MD, Saleh KJ. Advances in acetabular reconstruction in revision total hip arthroplasty: maximizing function and outcomes after treatment of periacetabular osteolysis around the well-fixed shell. Instructional Course Lectures. Rosemont, IL: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, 2014;63:209-18. PubMed PMID: 24720307.
Call to schedule your appointment
(800) 566-5659 or (260) 436-8686
Our office hours are between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.